Saturday, November 09, 2019

9 November 2007

*lol* AAAANNNNDDD I'm pretty sure it would take a minor miracle on my behalf to become taller, skinner, have bigger boobs, leopard print top, super tan and REALLY straight black hair! :P

I've seen him out and about and the girls he is with *shakes head* no, I think I shall forever be grinning lasciviously at him from a distance ... although my mother does like him! :)

Goddess Max knows her audience! Goddess Max goes to out on Saturdays and has to fend off 22-year-old emos ... my Saturday night at Amps was hilarious, nearly giving myself a heart attack when I tried to get rid of the 22-year-olds by saying I was closer to 27 than 26.

ARGH! When did I get this OLD? :) On the other hand, toyboys are so in right now and I just need to get over the stigma of snogging around my sister’s age ...

No, indeed, more horrifying things to do with boys have overtaken me since him, making him merely the start of a rather horrid pattern of six useless men, the last two I was able to spot a mile away and avoid neatly because I can now see them coming.

Ah, what can I say? I hope I have quashed all apparent attractions I may have for men who wish to muck around. Yes indeed. Those 22-year-olds are getting the 'settling down' vibe off me big time methinks.

No comments: