Tuesday, November 19, 2019

19 November 2007

DEAN

Hola miss, I meant to mail u last week to thank u for brightening up my lunch hour!! :) what do u think about breaking your no-drinks ban and going out for a drink (ethanol influenced) soon???!!

x

Ps. Actually, that's unfair, u don't have to drink if u don't want to...

MAX

'Twas my pleasure, as always. I enjoy thinking aloud to you, you always have such a great perspective on things. I will be up for a drink, let's make it a watering hole with plenty of people to laugh at hmmmm? And thank you for being the first person in a very long time to be thoughtful enough to say I don't HAVE to drink! You would be surprised how many people don't think to remember. Not this weekend, but next ... mayhaps a Friday night? We could go stalking Lawyers or something ... :)

I am working at the Medical Board of Western Australia for a week and all the Med graduates are coming through to register. Fresh, young meat. Trying not to get itchy fingers :) How was your weekend?

DEAN

next friday night sounds like a very good idea :)

maybe perth, like one of the drinks strip along hay/ murray street, or the subi hotel? :)

oh yeah ... and my lil brother may be one of those med graduates. he starts at sir charles gardner 2008, but he wont be coming through for awhile ... haha ... you're terrible, muriel!! :)  easy, tiger :)

x

No comments: