Monday, November 18, 2019

18 November 2009

Max would like to have someone rubbed out before Friday

Friend: i know a guy who knows a guy who might know a guy ...

Archie: I'd like to take the rare opportunity to be the good angel sitting on your right shoulder and return the advice you've often offered me: Karma's a bitch

Max: Friend, I need to talk to him
Archie, not for me, for someone else. Also - Croquembouche on Masterchef next week! eeee!

Elbow: We are planning *clap* we, we are planning *clap* we are planning!

Friend: i’ll ask for his number ...

Elbow: Thanks friend who I don't know ... or do I? You're helping me out greatly. After this, we shall be the greatest of friends

Max: He is a god-fearing man who is obviously fine with bending certain commandments for justice. We salute you, my Friend ...

Friend: bend commandments? i thought you just needed an eraser. the guy just works at a stationery store ...

Archie: you're not trying to rub out your younger sister are you?... though I wholeheartedly agree with the general principle

Max: Actually, both Elbow and I agree that we must dispose of this person with extreme prejudice. So an eraser may just be for starters ...

Friend in London: Bargain deal for friends. Only £500. Send cheque + details by post. Delivery 1-week maximum

No comments: