Thursday, November 14, 2019

14 November 2006

TO ASH, CHE, ELBOW, GERRY, JOEY, ROBBIE, TOM

*Right* ... so, Friday is all sorted then!

I may have mentioned *cough* that I was going to the West End for drinks with family and friends this Friday night to the young man. Actually, I only wrote 'Friday, essays handed in, West End, Brother, Friends, Drinking.'

What was his reply? Which pubs he would be in on Friday, approximately what times, the NAMES of who he was going with AND he asked if he was going to have to stay out of my way because of how much of an idiot he was to Romeo.

So girls, Friday night, I think you will all most likely get to meet the young man.

Your holy mission, however, is this:

The group picks the pub - I *NEVER* get to say 'We should go' because the young man is not there.

You girls pinch me if I survey the door too much!

And when he arrives, as is inevitable he will at some point during the night, I MUST NOT STIR ONE FOOT TO MEET THE ENEMY! If you see me even *twitch* in the direction of a tall, attractive brunet that looks like all those photos you have seen, PLEASE lean over and latch onto my arm for grim death.

If indeed he does arrive and decides to come over, the grilling is ALL yours, girls! :)

And that is about the size and the shape of it.

Off to try and pretend I care about a whole lot of things at work, when I really, REALLY don't.

No comments: