Monday, November 18, 2019

18 November 2010

Max is rugging up for Hogwarts tonight

Cousin's Husband: I thought we were at Hogwarts last night?! :D

Max: Oh GAWD, good call, but it was HOTwarts last night ...

Cousin's Husband: Oh nice play on words … I'm impressed! BUT … just how hot are warts really? seriously?

Max: More like if you touched one of the hot kids, you'd get warts. Whether that is normal warts or magical warts depends on the strength of the 'paedophile' spell on the kid ...

Cousin's Husband: I felt dirty just being there ... people kept asking me how I grew facial hair

Max: I kept on being mistaken for the Teacher in charge of the school outing ...

Cousin's Husband: Must have been the naughty teacher's outfit you were wearing

Max: And I do think that ONLY wearing your beard was slightly inappropriate, though that one girl liked what you had done with the ... carpet ...

No comments: