Sunday, November 10, 2019

10 November 2010

Max thinks Dean will be happy to know that she has been having a really good week with the Chocolate Military ...

Dean: i hope this isn't what i think it is … or that is IS … details! (and PHOTOS) :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 xxox

Max: hahahaha, no, not as good as one would hope, but pleasant nevertheless! I just had to mention it seeing as the expression charmed me by itself, and when I was chatting to the lovely 'Soldiers' in question, it was just so perfect

Dean: ahahaahhaahahahahah
sweet kimchee pickles, i hope u didn't call them that. to their (sweet, chocolatey) faces

Max: No, worse! I was letting my mouth go on automatic as my brain was chanting 'don't call them chocolate military, don't call them anything silly, keep your eyes up.' It is a blessing and a curse that my brain and my mouth are so seldom actually connected to each other ...

Dean: AHAHAHA
"keep your eyes up"
hahaahhahahaaaahahahahahahaha
<3 <3 <3

Max: see, I am really good at eye-contact and just sharpening the old peripheral vision ... professional, you may say :)

Dean: i fcking LOVE it !!! hahaha!!
if only they taught us these life skills in school

Max: Methinks there is no learning of these skills darls, one is born with them or not at all! It is a skill I got from my Mum actually ...

Dean: all i got from my mum was a really fast walk :(

Dean: that sounds harsh. there are other things i scored too - but nothing of the "eyes above waist" skillset

Max: perhaps I will run a residential weekend, which will be spent on the beach sans sunglasses to teach these essential skills ...

Max: Also, dude, eyes above NECK! *tsk* see, that's where you are going wrong ...

Dean: AHAHAHAHAHA
my bad, my bad. what an amateur. Hahahahaha

No comments: