Tuesday, November 05, 2019

5 November 2013

Child Max is going on school camp tomorrow, and you know what happens to children on the night before school camp right?

Cousin (Formerly Unknown): They get tied up and spanked?

Max: Usually they can't sleep from excitement, get sick and can't go to camp for the first day, thus missing out on all the other campers getting bunks next to friends so when you turn up the second day the bunk you get is next to people who just don't like you and the week is spent composing parody songs like …

Hello Mummo, Hello Daddo
Here I am at Camp Sorrento
I am tired, I am sleepy
And a girl in my dorm is quite sickie
Tuesday Arvo Mrs Harvo
Went iceskating, oh bravo!
What a pity we did see
Those people skinny dipping in the sea
Year Eight Camp, Sorrento, 1994

Cousin (Formerly Unknown): What kind of childhood did YOU have?
Max: Hahahaha, not one as ... restrained ... as yours, clearly ...
Cousin (Formerly Unknown): I didn't say anyone ever smacked me

No comments: