Sunday, November 03, 2019

3 November 2005

Rhys' Predictions

- Max will be back in Perth mid-2005 or 2006 (true)
- She will have her first encounter with an Englishman October 2003 (close, Angel was 23 Sept)
- Upon her return, she will be bringing back the man of her dreams with a thick accent (I wish)
- The first 6 months will be the hardest - can't seem to find the ideal job, and you are getting by with the occasional temping job (not quite, first and last six months the easiest, middle twelve months the hardest)
- Feb-Mar 2004 you land your "dream job" at a publishing house - however starting at "grunt level" (nope, Feb-Mar 2005 I landed my dream job)
- Your wallet/valuables will be stolen mid-2004 (not my material valuables, just my best friend in London!)
- You will backpack for a period of 6 months however you will prefer staying central to London (nope, discovered early that I was not a good backpacker!)
- You will have five brushes with the famous (good guess! Spencer McLaren, Anthony Stewart Head, Princess Anne, Michael of Kent, etc - REAL brushes only one, more like ten when it is just sightings)

I think that was pretty damn good!

No comments: