Wednesday, October 30, 2019

30 October 2008

Thank you.

And you just made a connection for me, a very important connection. I
am sorting out all my writing, collating it, and finding that even my
very old writing from primary school and my university essays have
parallels in my life of the last few years. Since last year I have not
written anything new, but rescued old drafts and retold them in
reference to the present. And I have finally started populating my new
website, and as I start reformatting and uploading all my previous
work, it is becoming obvious that everything from the last ten years
fits, locks right in together through the development of my thinking.

So you may be more correct than I know, there is something I CAN do
with these scribblings - after a LOT of work :)

No comments: