Friday, October 25, 2019

25 October 2012

Max could totally do with a minion or two right now
Moses: from chasers?
Max: YES. As long as they come with BACON and MAPLE SYRUP!
Moses: after your status last night on them i take the above comment 2 different ways
Max: Isn't it magic what people will read into words? :)
Archie: I'll remember to send my rejects your way then
Max: Rejected words or rejected minions?
Friend: Isn't it wonderful what words will write into people
Max: The will writes wonderful things for people
Friend: If only someone would write me into their will
Max: the win is yours!
Friend: Anyway minions have to high a mortality rate in reel 2. What you need maybe is a sidekick
Archie: evil accomplice? or a protege?
Max: True that! But a sidekick needs emotional and often monetary investment from me. Minions you don't really need to feed
Friend: Sorry just got into the mood then
Max: Evil accomplices always have their eye on your position for themselves. Proteges EXPECT to supplant you at some point

Max is wondering if you can use bacon and maple syrup for cleaning?
Friend: That would just be a waste of bacon and maple syrup!
Max: Maybe I could use them to bribe someone to do my cleaning for me? Would that work with you? You'd have to do it without a shirt on of course ...
Friend: Haha well I can eat the bacon and the maple syrup can be used for something else! Haha
Archie: Arthur says 'it was really good for the bathroom but really hard to get out of the cat'

No comments: