Sunday, October 20, 2019

20 October 2004

MAX

Artfully straight forward when those around her are too subtle
Our girl keeps the boys in line whether they have glasses or dark stubble
Her twin gets to see my Sister's other life
Dozy workmates mistaking them causes them both to laugh and laugh
Oh ozzy wozza yousa legend doncha change that brilliant self!

I will email him - I am a big girl :) Anyway, it could lead to a more speedy meeting ...

SISTER

OH! u make me want to cry ... that was so sooo nice ... a true poem for me! so spot on, but it made a huge lump in my throat and a big smile of course. i have to look happy, otherwise everyone will keep on asking me if i'm ok ...
i'm gonna b a big girl ... i've had tougher than this

MAX

That is it, dude, you would not be there if you were not tough enough

We will be big girls together

SISTER

U R GREAT ... REALLY REALLY GREAT. i think i would have been in tears by now, if i wasn't talking to you!!!
sister's shining now ... guess who's back, my matt is back ... oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! i love working with him. u should come back and work with your teddy.

MAX

*max bows gives her Sister a hug and turns her face to the horizon*

And my job here is done for another day! :)

I am glad the be-stubbled-one is being a solace. Well done him. And I take it Matt is being cute as ever.

And so we approach the end of the day in equilibrium :)

I am going to get off the email now, have been naughty today.

Cya tomorrow, same bat time, same bat station

superMax

*cough*

here is superMax just nipping back for a quick question - what IS teddy's email address? his surname escapes me for the moment ...

*sheepish grin*

then I will stride off into the sunset with my swinging fur coat ...

SISTER

he said that men like bums and that he looks for bums first ... then he was talking about how he bites his nails and i was so surprised ... he said he didn't like his hands and i said well actually max really likes them ... then i was such a chicken to say about his thumb .... bbbbbbboooooooooo ... leticia was there and she would have screamed i know it ...

MAX

Dear Matt

I hear that my Sister has been a big scaredy-cat and tried to claim that *I* think your hands are gorgeous. I did actually make such a statement, but mine is a much more disinterested admiration than my Sister's all-encompassing worshipping of the sexiness of your thumbs.
You should try stroking her mouth with them sometime ...

SISTER

u send e-moo to ur teddy, that u'll be holding at nights ... and this teddy actually hugs back and shares body heat ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm --- an advanced teddy this one!!! but i'm sure he'll have to do the keeping up and not u!!!

MAX

Ah, and now you have repaid the poem - I have the HUGEST grin on my face :) An advanced and interactive teddy eh? I like that ALOT! :)

No comments: