Thursday, September 12, 2019

12 September 2012

Max is wearing shoes she bought in the Nineties; they are singing 'Waterfalls' for her at the moment
Ben: Not Pony
Cam: TLC?
Max: Now it’s ‘Whatta Man’, Salt-n-Pepa Power!
Jay: Sketchers
Max: I WISH I STILL HAD MY SPICE GIRL PLATFORM SKETCHERS! Robbie still has hers I reckon … Mine were so much better than these! Oh man, what shoes ...

Max would like to issue a warning to Ben: Don't Corrupt my Innocent Nineties Shoes! They were singing TLC and Salt-N-Pepa in the morning, then you mentioned a certain favourite tune and now they have started on Coolio ... Ooh La La ...
Ben: suuuuuuure they are innocent … I don’t corrupt the incorruptible you know!
Cam: next it’ll be peter andre mysterious girl!
Max: Stop slandering my Nineties Shoes Ben, steady on girl! That news about Ryan has discombobulated you. Cam! Uncalled For Musical Mention, you should be ashamed ...

Max will never know how Mysterious Girl goes, because she has never heard it, and intends for that to remain her state until her death
Cam: its not really anything about the song, its the video clip. Andre in thigh-deep water (tropical paradise), giving come hither … And those ABS!
Max: NO. Nothing about that sounds awesome. I am glad of my Mysterious Girl Virginity. I am going back to Coolio and Snoop …
Digby: Are you for real? Deep down everyone loves that song. You love it too, you don’t know it yet :)
FFS: it’s that one Peter Andre song that everyone knows, and still gets played in the clubs!
Max: Right! I respect all you girls and your love of the Nineties and Music in general. I just don’t know, do I want to preserve my innocence. What Would Cher Do?
FFS: She’d Believe, and Turn Back Time … Are You Strong Enough?
Max: *lol* I am inspired. But I was thinking of Cher from Clueless. What Would SHE Do? Would she watch the Mysterious Girl Videoclip?
FFS: ahhhhh hahahaha She’d listen to it with the homies :)
Cam: She prob be in the clip …
Max: Okay, one day, when I am Rollin’ with the Homies, I will watch Mysterious Girl

Max now has this Peter-Andre's-Abs thing to look forward to …
oh.
no.
oh no.
oooooooooooh noooooooooooo that was not good.
I had to stop watching

Max didn't go all the way. With Peter Andre. Okay?
Moses: Did your shoes not like him?
Max: The Nineties Shoes were NOT feeling Peter. Not in the slightest. There were no Rhonda and Ketut feelings between my Nineties Shoes and Young Mr Andre

No comments: