Sunday, December 08, 2019

8 December 2016

Max: Oh my. We could go back to Milk the Cow Carlton and make our own ... they would have great cheese to put in ...

Tina: YES! Today?

Max: Hahahaha - babe, I say, babe. Alas not today. But let's get a gang together ...

Tina: A CHEESE GANG

Tina: And then we can write about the experience and be a CHEESE-PRESS GANG

Max: That bun is so cheesy

Tina: I have a fettash for bad puns

Max: You are brie to stop the puns whenever you cheese, though ... 

Tina: That one was a bit stilton

Max: It's just idle cheddar

Tina: Loch Arthur Farmhouse talk?

Max: are you changing the pun-run rules darls, because I can see holes in that latest offering ...

Tina: I'm making stuff up on a Tilly Whim

Max: I reggiano to inform you that changing the pun-pong rules is a parmigiano offence ...

No comments: