Thursday, December 05, 2019

5 December 2018

MAX

so, I am prowling the online sites for fun times, and this wee babbie totally crossed my path. what intrigued me was the story that all his photos told.

first photo is a nice muscle shot (if you like that kind of thing), but I am drawn to that handy rail in the shower/bath that means I can both get out of the bath safely because I am an old lady, and hold onto it during sex. very thoughtful of him.

second photo confirms that muscles are the result of hard work, and that he has hair that I like (I like spiky hair, it is known)

third photo ... he has an oven in a kitchen??? This intrigues me, this photo. Is the oven/kitchen incidental or pivotal to the photo???

it this even the same man in the fourth picture? it is just him young? after the oven picture I am unsure and discombobulated. man of mystery AND cooking facilities.

blessed be the online perving platforms …

my profile is beautifully written and entertaining, and I say I am a writer.

sometimes, the menz think they have a fighting chance with me in my area of expertise.

fam, I present, the man out of his depth …

CAS

That's my girl!

I look forward to living vicariously through you 😉

I found this one a little unnerving … Could be because the thought of online dating atm makes me want to vomit in my mouth a little … ?!

MAX

correct response - I am looking only. Cannot stomach menz at the moment xx

when dudes try to keep up, but I can see them

No comments: