Sunday, December 08, 2019

8 December 2012

2012 Max likes it when people work while she is sleeping
OMG I have totally just realised this status works for both home and work sleeping habits

2012 Max couldl represenete Ausdtralia in teh slep Olympisc righte now
Elbow: Well sleep for me whilst I work. Till 2am. After 4 hours sleep. Hangover
Max: I will. I totally, totally will. Lots of sleeping. While you are working

2012 Max has be Pitch-slapped. Rebel Wilson and Elizabeth Banks have made me reconsider my Not Keen On Blondes stance
*been, even. God, I am tired

2012 Max loves other people going to themed costume parties; making suggestions but not having to source the actual materials or do the labour is my favourite thing in the world
SUCCESSFUL COSTUME!!! The Hard Hat brought all the Men to the Yard ...
Jay: All the sleazy men

2012 Max loves her high heels. But how abused her feet, legs and core muscles feel at the moment due to the aforementioned heels? Not so much

2012 Max has the most terrible wig-hair after committing to a twelve-hour Christmas Party, with dancing. Good hustle girls!
I am glad I am not the only one up at an inappropriately early time after such a party
Workmate 1: Hahaha tell me about it!!
Max: WHY ARE WE AWAKE NOW? Why am I not sleeping in until 1pm? Do I need another party? Thinking? I am not thinking! I am trying to work out why the hell I am not asleep still
Workmate 2: Max outlasted us all!! I'm impressed Bell! Well done! And sweet moves on the d-floor - great night all round I think!!
Workmate 3: What time did guys stay till?? Haha I was smashed lol
Max: Workmate 2, I have to admit I only outlasted you and Workmate 1 by about, oooh, ten minutes, I was out by 2pm on the dot - the dancefloor was cold after you girls left. Workmate 3, you were, like, totally under control, really! :)

2012 Max and Elbow are members of a silly household; late night, no commitments, awake too early. Why would we do that?
Granted her house is so great for an Inappropriately Awake Beaching Appointment, so, not so silly

No comments: