Wednesday, June 27, 2012

27 June 2011

Pre-Dinner Pun Run
Three friends planning to dine together at a Thai Restaurant.
Jay: Let's Thai it down!
Rhys: That's thai-riffic then. Does 6.30pm suit... remember I am a nanna these days and I can't be home too late (you will see me starting to fade before your eyes).
Jay: Thai me kangaroo down, sport!
Max: Good lord girls, your puns are getting thai-ed.
Jay: I think I will have a big appeThait on Thursday ;P
Max: Thank goodness we are not on Thait budgets then ...
Jay: hopefully the food will be enThaising
Max: And the conversation will be enthai-taining ...
Jay: We had better be on Thaim because Rhys can't stay out too late
Max: I think you are right, she will be re-thai-ring early. You and I can go paint the thai-n red once she leaves though ...
Jay: I am signing off now as I am Thai-red of work. It's Thaim to go home. I will Thai my best not to think of any more puns.

2012
I warn each friend that their formally private exchanges are being mined for material, so I sent the above exchange to Jay and Rhys, and the below resulted:
Jay: Thanks for the enthaitainment.
Max: You were enthaitled to know you are going to be starring in a great lithairary endeavour!
Jay: It's going to be thaim consuming for you.
You can't thai a good pun down.

No comments: